We always look forward to hearing from our residents and members on a wide range of topics.
Feel free to call the webmaster on any issues related to this website on: 07958 009 235
or contact the committee by email at:
- Click on the link below to download the 2005 Maidencombe Conservation Assessment and Character Appraisal by Torbay Council - this contains some fascinating background history to our village:-
ABOUT OUR NEW LOGO
- You may have noticed our brand new logo on this website, on our membership discount cards (issued in Autumn 2018) and on our correspondence. The logo was inspired by three uniquely defining elements of our village:-
- - The Greater Horseshoe Bat that inhabits our protected wildlife areas
- - The Cliffs which enclose our Combe, and,
- - The Waves which break in our cove.